Sunday, August 9, 2015

If the Broom Fits, Ride it. - 2015-16 Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak

This is a sneak peak of stamp sets from 2015-16 Holiday Catalog. Customers can start order on September 1, 2015. 

I picked this stamp set because some of my stamping friends are so excited about Halloween cards.
This is single stamp. You know me by this time. I cut the image and the sentiment separately. So I can layer in any way.

Card #1 is simple version. However, I did fussy cutting for each brooms.


Card #2 is stepped up version.
I layered one more mat and added a tied ribbon on one of brooms. To divide the top panel and the bottom panel, I crossed black satin ribbon. Sentiment is stamped separately and cut out by framelits.
I colored Rhinestones in black by using black Sharpie marker.



Details:
  • Whisper White THICK Cardstok - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, folded
  • Basic Black– 5 1/2 x 4 1/4, cover the card front
  • Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5 for card #1, 3 1/8 x 3 3/4 for card #2, 1/2 width strips (2) for sentiment
  • Tangelo Twist - 3 3/4 x 5 for card #1, 3/4 width strip behind sentiment for card #2
  • Happy Haunting DSP - 3 3/8 x 4 5/8 (2)

Set(s):If the Broom Fits
Paper:Whisper White THICK, Basic Black, Tangelo Twist
Ink:Black Memento
Other:Black Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Thick Twine, Adhesive


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave your parting thoughts.