Thursday, March 12, 2015

ATC Swap

ATC Swap at the Seongsook's Stampers Face Book Group
 
Stamp set: Butterfly Basics
Paper: Watercolor paper
 
I used watercolor paper for the ATC base. Once I wet the paper, I water colored the background by using refill inks of soft sky, daffodil delight, old olive, tangerine tango, a drop of Bermuda bay until I have desired colors. I created grass look by brush stroke technique. I stamped butterfly and little hexagon stamp in white craft ink. I stamped the strip from the same stamp set at the bottom to give a balaced look. I added a sun from the dsp that I tore the edge. I added Crystal Effects the center of sun. I added the butterfly that was heat embossed in gold on black cardstock and cut out by Butterfly Thinlits Die. Added a rhinestone on the butterfly. I enjoyed creating this ATC.
 

 
 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love the embossed butterfly. Can you tell me who makes the butterfly stamp?

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave your parting thoughts.