Wednesday, May 22, 2013

OWH Cardmaking Party on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Thanks to Susan, Kathy, Renee, Elizabeth, Janet, Joanie, Cindy, Mary and Mom Nora for participating in OWH Cardmaking Party on Sunday, May 19, 2013 at Susan's place.  Special thanks to Susan for opening her house and organizing yummies.  We made it again!
 
 

 
Oooops!  I missed out one of Kathy's cards.  She made three beautiful card kits.  Way To Go, Kathy!





 Janet made this awesome card with a bird on it.  I am so impressed, Janet! 



 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Nice bunch of cards. I especially lke the butterfly cards with just a circle of color. I have seen cards with that technique but never tried it myself

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave your parting thoughts.