Sunday, July 8, 2012

OWH S&S Sketch Challenge #128 on Sunday, July 8, 2012

I was honored to present my sample cards for the OWH S&S Sketch Challenge #128 on Sunday, July 8, 2012.  I hope these will stimulate your creativity and share your card creation with everyone HERE. 


For my first card, I created the background with one of my new embossing folder by brayering technique.  Butterflies die-cuts and sentiment are Stampin' Up! products.


For mysecond card, I used digital images from Bugaboo and colored with my Copics.  Background paper and button die-cuts are Stampin' Up! products.



 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love both of these, Seongsook! What you did with the embossed paper is really neat; still have to get me one of those things. Thanks for the great samples and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great! The first one is so pretty with the butterflies and love the images on the second one!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific samples. Love those butterflies and your little animals are just darling. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your samples are really cute, and I love the variety of themes you chose! TFS your cards with OWH and us :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave your parting thoughts.