Sunday, September 11, 2011

OWH Cardmaking Party - Sunday, September 11, 2011

It was a successful day.

Thanks to Susan, Joanie, Janet, Kathy, Sandra, Karen, Caro Lou, Allison, Catherine and her daughter, Zack, Carla and Joan for participating in today's OWH Cardmaking Party.  Thanks for your contribution, time and efforts for this great cause.  You are all appreciated. 

I havent' count all the cards yet because I was busy taking all the photos to upload here to share with you all.  I created a collage.  Please click it to see a larger picture.




Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful piles of cards! You all must have had such fun making them. Thank you for sharing all that you do for our Heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! I love how you incorporate so many different styles in to your party kits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that I stumbled upon this blog hop! Your cards are beautiful, and your project is inspirational. I love the job you are doing to support our heroes. Funny thing is I watched PAY IT FORWARD today, and thought, what can I do? Later I talked to a friend about and idea I had to make cards to give to nursing home residents, (which is dear to my heart at this time). You just confirmed it, I need to start my project :) Thanks for paying it forward.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave your parting thoughts.