Sunday, July 3, 2011

OWH Stars and Stamps: 4th of July Party: Challenge #1



The first challenge of the day at the virtual cardmaking party (all weekend, click to come play!) is camouflage. 

Camouflage is a method of crypsis (hiding). It allows an otherwise visible organism or object to remain unnoticed, by blending with its environment. Examples include a tiger's stripes, the battledress of a modern soldier and a butterfly camouflaging itself as a leaf. The theory of camouflage covers the various strategies which are used to achieve this effect.

Here is my card for this challenge. I am far behind but it's better late than never.
I used the papers that I received from Anna Aspnes a long time ago.





Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful CAS card. Those stars are a great touch and just the right punch of color!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave your parting thoughts.