Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cards for OWH S&S Challenges

Happy Sunday!

I made some cards for OWH S&S Challenges.  I will mail them out tomorrow to OWH once I completed the rest of kits so that I can make it before the Father's Day cards due date May 21st. 

Sunday Sketch Challenge #69 - hello





Tutorial - Necktie Card - BEST DAD EVER
I made a smaller sized shirts and a tie to use it as a focal point and added sleeves as well. The sentiment is geerated from my computer.



Midweek Throwdown - Things with Wings
I made this card for the class that I cased from Selene K.'s card.  I made extra kits to make more of OWH cards.  Everyone enjoyed creating the cloud.  I used a 2-3/8" scalloped circle as a template and sponged.



Hope you to visit OWH S&S Blog for each challenge and get some inspirations from others.


Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. These are wonderful.. I especially like the one using this week's sketch challenge. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seongsook, Beautiful card - I love, love, love the coral and red colors together! Also, congrats for having your card selected as the one millionth card for OWH!!! Blessings, Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just too perfect! Love the Father's Day cards and that first one with the butterflies is fabulous!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these cards are all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to stop by and offer up a big congrats on being selected the one millionth card for OWH! You do lovely work! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all great cards. Congrats on the millionth card maker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! And congrats again on making #1 million!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work! I particularly love how you did the clouds in the plane card. Very clever! I will try that some time too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are fabulous Seongsook! I'm so happy someone used a plane for this challenge :) Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all fabulous! I love how you added bling to the butterfly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your cards are just beautiful. You do great work. Congratulations on your card being the millionth card. It was exciting watching Sandy do the countdown to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, Seongsook! I love the way you placed the sentiment on your sketch card. Thanks for playing along in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are all fabulous! I LOVE the colors and layering on the first, and the shirt card is so perfect for Dad, and those billowy clouds on the last card look just dreamy! Congratulations for being that one in a million stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love you cards! Congratulations on your beautiful card being the one millionth card sent out by OWH :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave your parting thoughts.