Friday, December 31, 2010

In the year of 2010

Note: This is an e-mail that I sent out to my OWH Cardmaking Group today.  I am so grateful for the great support from everyone in the group throughout the year.

Hello,

In the year of 2010, our OWH Cardmaking Group have donated about 1,500 handmade blank cards for our troops to write back home to their loved ones. For your information, current total as of 12/20/2010 that Operation Write Home sent to the troops is 754,286 cards.

As you might remember, I think these pictures were the one of exciting things to see apart from reading every "Heartfelt Thank You" note from our Heroes.


OWH Heroes enjoy our handmade cards


Thank you so much for your joining me in supporting for this great cause.
Wishing you a Happy New Year!


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy. They are so cute! The dog is adorable and love your embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to be a follower of your blog. What a wonderful service you are doing for our boys and girls. I have a nephew and a girlfrien's son in a combat zone. May you be blessed with much happiness in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my hat goes off to you fabulous work.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've certainly been busy. I just love seeing your cards for our heros. I'll bet it felt good to see your card in the picture. Keep up the good work.

    Hugs,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave your parting thoughts.