Sunday, August 29, 2010

OWH Cardmaking Day - August 29, 2010

Christmas Card - Noel
Image (c) Stampin' Up

Any Hero Cards - Thank you
Image (c) Stampin' Up

Missing you on Your Birthday
Image (c) Sandy Allock of OWH

Sending Thanksgiving Wishes
Image (c) Stampin' Up

Let it SNOW
Image (c) Dawn Moor Digi Stamps

because I CARE
Image (c) Stampin' Up


Today, I had an OWH Cardmaking Day at Elk Grove Grocery Outlet for the third time. It was a great fun day.  Thanks to Cynthia, Donna (Janet's sister), Janet Q., Janet S., Joanie, Kathy, Mable and Jordan for making cards for our heroes with me today.  Jordan (Kathy's grandson)  helped me the Cuttlebug embossing for the background of snowman cards and missing you dog cards. 

I am hosting an OWH Birthday Bash Cardmaking Party on Sunday, September 26, 2010 at Elk Grove Grocery Outlet from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m..  With my regular group of cardmakers, some of new experienced cardmakers will join in me making cards for our heroes.  I am so excited about it.

Thanks for stoping by!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! You guys did some amazing cards Seongsook! Tell everyone a huge thank you for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all terrific cards! And a lot of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you guys ROCK! Look at all those fabulous cards. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Seongsook! I missed the 29th Card Day but will try to see you in action on the 26th -- You are talented and thoughtful!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave your parting thoughts.