Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lori! The Digi Queen!



I made this card for Lori's Happy Birthday with the image that Alison sent me this morning. Lori is one of my friends at the Card Maker and she is the Digi Queen. I get inspired by her creation all the time. Happy Birthday, Lori!

Hop on over to StretchNBubbles to see how to get it. Thank you, Alison!

Digital Image: StretchNBubbles
Patterned Paper: BoBunny Chocolate Dot, My Mind's Eye Deena's Penny Lane
Other: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Die Cut, Tombow Markers, Kaiser Craft Pearls & Rhinestones, ribbon, stickles

2 comments:

  1. This card is BREATH TAKING.. seriously Stunning.. GREAT job on the digi stamp.. I love all the bling you added.. so adorable.. :) LOVE IT!!! I have a bunch more free stamps over on my blog too.. :)

    So sweet of you to make this card for Lori.. :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Seongsook! This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I don't know what to say...I'm so honored that Alison made the stamp and I also very flattered that you used it to make a card for me. That is just about the nicest thing ever! Thank you sooo much. The card really is beautiful...I love the colors and all the bling on the cake! :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave your parting thoughts.