Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kreativ_Blogger_Award



Thanks Patti! What a pleasant surprise! I don't know what to say.
As a new blogger, I need more time to follow the instruction No. 5 - 7. I will keep update this post.

Here are the instructions in order to accept this award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.

Now to the seven things about myself:

1. I am married to my soul mate, my love, and my best friend. He is very supportive and patient man I have ever known!
2. I am currently a California State Employee.
3. I love card making, scrapbooking,taking photos and cooking Korean dishes.
4. I drive a 2004 Grand Am Pontiac.
5. I am the eldest child of 6 whose heart is still the youngest.
6. I start each day with saying "Thank You" to the Universe.
7. I pray for everything alive in the world to be happy.

Now on to the 7 nominees:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.


Thanks again Patti!

Seongsook

1 comment:

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave your parting thoughts.