Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wedding Card - Happily Ever After


One of my best Korean friends asked me to make a wedding card for her son who is getting married soon. Since the wedding is going to be held in Korea, she wants to take it with her when she goes to Korea next Sunday. I've been thinking about the design of the card and the inside as well because her request was very specific. She found a poem in Korean that she wanted to enclose inside of the card. So I came up with an idea like this. A card inside of the card. I printed the poem, attached it to the card which is a little bit smaller than the main card and tied up with ribbon so that they can see the poem when they open it. I printed the words "Happily Ever After" on my computer.
I hope she will like it and the couple will have a Long and Happy Marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave your parting thoughts.