Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Card Makers' cards for Cards for Heroes

I had a July "Card Making 101" class at work as scheduled during lunch time today. I showed my work colleagues how to make cards from the scratch. They have been making cards with me and they wanted to learn more. I offered free technique classes and they agreed to donate one card each to Cards for Heroes in return. Everybody was so excited to make cards from the shopping for materials, cutting papers and to the completion of cards.

I am happy to make cards for my family and friends. I am glad that I can share my card making experience with others. David said that you should be very proud of your students when he saw cards that they made. Yes, I am so proud of them and thank to them for their donation. For sure, we had a fun time as the time went so fast.

Here are cards that they made for Cards for Heroes.


Cheri's card for Cards for Heroes

Cynthia's card for Cards for Heroes

Donna's card for Cards for Heroes

Sandra's card for Cards for Heroes


Nicole's card for Cards for Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave your parting thoughts.